Welcome to my blog. I hike and camp in the mountains of British Columbia, Canada, and I am a professional musician.
Feel free to say hi and have a look around. There's lots of posts about my hikes and various movies from these adventures.
Thanks for coming by, Pete

Friday, May 16, 2014

Sasquatch revealed at last?

   A few days ago I noticed that the Myles Lamont video of a possible Sasquatch sighting had a huge amount of activity so I decided to contact CBC news Vancouver to help clear this up. The next day Belle Puri and Robb Douglas came down to interview me for the evening T.V. news and I also did as a couple of radio interviews including the 'Jack FM' morning show. 
CBC news contacted Myles after my story and you can hear what he has to say about it.:



                                                        Click this link to see CBC news interview

                                          

That snappy owl shirt was made by my wonderful mother. I love you mom. I didn't even have to operate the camera this time. Big time show biz!
 This story has been going around the world and I was told about some discussion on other bogs including one in Italian. It is great hearing from people from so far away who enjoy this.

                                                    

                                         The truth getting out there.

  

            Some comments on other blogs:

Bonus points if you read Italian for this link

 Doubtful news website

I haven't yet finished the video I shot on Tricouni in 2011 because the story felt incomplete. I didn't get to any of the peaks,wondered around the snowfields and small patches of forest for 6 days taking photos and video as well as looking for my lost water bottle [see 2011 blog entry ].
Now, at last I have the rest of the story.
 Important update by the ever-clever Steve Tennant.

No comments: